MENU

Slide

Sunscreen shopping for Phuket Trip!

Wednesday, May 04, 2011


Went sunscreen shopping for my phuket trip today after swimming!

During my previous trip to phuket, i realized that the sunscreen in Phuket
is SUPER overpriced! So do pack your own if you're heading to Phuket.
I guess in any beach islands, sunscreen would be overpriced?

Oh yes, do pack in your Lip balm with SPF, my lips got sunburnt
after a whole day under the sun and i forgotten to pack in my lip balm. Ouuuuch.



Bought the Biore latest Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF 50+ PA++
the silver tube packaging reminds me of Ettusais tube packaging!

P1000814

I was using Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50++ PA ++
it was recommended by Melle and I've been using that ever since!

I love the texture, it's creamy when squeezed out of the tube initially and i expected it to be really greasy, but as you spread it, it totally "melts" into your skin.
No kidding, melts . into . your . skin.

It's not greasy at all, only complain is the so called lemon scent smells more like chlorine, but the scent goes away after a minute or so, so it doesn't bother me.



Hopefully this would protect me from getting tooooo tanned.
The last time i came back from Phuket i was this tanned:

1

:x damn tanned right?



P1000818

Pardon my bare-ish face, Went swimming with only eyeliner
and it didn't smudge at all. Maybelline Gel Liner thumbs up!




Anyway, i also bought the Sunplay UV Body Mist Sunblock SPF 80 PA++
Gosh products nowadays, their names are such a handful!

Spray on body sunblock are the best thing they've ever invented by the way,
rubbing on sunblock all over your body is such a hassle, no wonder so many people have skin cancer before spray on sunblock was invented lol, so troublesome!

Anyway it leaves this sheen on your body, it smells good thou.
Definitely not the typical sunblock smell.




SPF80! Lol like damn overkill but..er we'll see ok.
Lol, i wonder if my face and body will have uneven tone after using
this two different products on the face and body?



lol, face SPF50, body SPF80.

What if my face is tanner than my body?! WTF ok i'm just talking rubbish.
I know it doesn't work that way, the higher SPF simply means
you are protected for a longer period under the sun.

You can use this for your face too, but you can't spray on directly.
Spray it on your palms and apply it on your face.



P1000797

My new plush bathrobe is so commmmmfy


P1000803

...fringe is getting lonnnnnnnnng, should i get a trim before my phuket/bkk trip?



Finally dragged out my pink samsonite luggage for the storeroom
but too lazy to start packing for phuket/bkk.
The pretty thing is just sitting around in the middle of my room
waiting for me to trip over it or hit my toes against it (happens so very often)

I've got bruises all over my calves and toes and arm
cos i bang into things so very very often. Lol what an idiot.






Oh yes after i went sunscreen shopping,
i also bought a X-Mini Hello Kitty Edition speakers!


P1000815

$60 bucks for this pretty little thing, small but powerful.

It's DAMN loud. Gonna bring it to phuket/bangkok so i can play music in my hotel room
so i don't get creep-ed out when I'm staying alone lol
- cos i'm going with Melle and her boyf for our diving trip!



P1000817

Hello Kitty kitty.
5 more days to the awesome beach life, crazy shopping and nomming in bangkok.




Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: